In line with developments in the church and in society generally, BCC has worked to ensure a good organization that will meet both present and future needs. As the only Norwegian religious community that has spread internationally, we have previously had minimal formal organization. We have worked to develop this for several years, leading in 2021 to the establishment of the international BCC Federation. 2022 was the first full operational year for the BCC Federation.
The annual report is for the last calendar year and includes, among other things, an overview of:
- What BCC is and what we work for
- Financials and key figures
- Organization and decision-making authority
- Committee work in the Assembly of Representatives
- Key information from the various joint initiatives
- Consolidated financial statement and Auditor’s report
This annual report also describes the collective activities of the central and member organizations that are classified as joint initiatives. We hope it provides a clear overview of the activities of the BCC Federation during the course of 2022.
The activities of our local churches and children and youth organizations are described in separate annual reports.